PFA MicroFlow OneTouch Nebulizers
PFA MicroFlow OneTouch nebulizers from ESI are chemically inert and can produce a fine aerosol from aggressive acids, alkalis, organics, and high-salt solutions. Ideal for applications with HF. Versions available for direct connection of liquid line to ESI FAST and prepFAST valves as well as to peristaltic pump tubing.
Ready To Install. Ready to Perform.
PFA MicroFlow OneTouch nebulizers include pre-installed gas and liquid sample lines already manufactured to the precise length for your instrument, and with the correct fittings attached. The gas and sample lines are ultra-clean, chemically inert, and provide a strong and secure fit to eliminate leaks at connection points. These nebulizers are ready for quick installation and offer high performance with ease-of-use in the most demanding applications.
Features & Benefits
- Integrated capillary eliminates additional connection at nebulizer
- Optimized internal diameter for use with all FAST and prepFAST valve-equipped systems with coded fitting for proper valve port connection
- Customized length OneTouch liquid capillary to minimize dead volume and uptake delay
- Sample particulates collect at the easy-to-clean fitting end of the capillary rather than at the nebulizer tip
- Models for direct connection to FAST/prepFAST/prepFAST IC valves and for direct connection to peristaltic pump tubing
- Equipped with custom-length OneTouch gas line connector for easy installation
PFA79 for Agilent ICPMS
PFA65 for Agilent ICP
PFA64 for PerkinElmer ICPMS
PFA57 for PerkinElmer ICP
PFA52 for Thermo ICPMS
PFA73 for Thermo ICPMS
PFA68 for Thermo ICP