Analab CleanAcids – Sub-boiling Purification Systems
Designed to safely generate ultra-pure reagents required for trace metal analysis from inexpensive reagent-grade starting materials.
Clean Acids. Lower Cost. Better Results.
- Produce high-purity acid when it is needed - from lower cost reagent grade acid
- The inexpensive reagent-grade acid is gently heated and the condensed vapors produce high-purity acid in an external collection bottle
- Units available with 1, 3, 6, & 12 purification stations; equipped with volumes of 125, 500, & 1000 mL
- All CleanAcid component surfaces are PFA coated to eliminate corrosion by acid vapors, for long. maintenance-free lifetime
- Temperature Regulator located remote from device with a PFA encapsulated cable to allow placement outside hood environment
CleanAcid 1 x 1000 mL
CleanAcids 3 x 500 mL
CleanAcids 12 x 125 mL
CleanAcids 3 x 125 mL