scoutGX – Fully Automated Online Process Gas Monitoring
scoutGX is a fully automated system for the online monitoring of metallic and nanoparticle contaminants in ultrapure non-toxic semicondutor process gases.
- Automated process gas monitoring
- Immediate detection and notification of contamination
- Up to 16 process gas connections
- Monitors CO2, N2, O2, Ar, He, Ne and others
Inline Gas Exchanger
- Eliminates manual sampling
- Eliminates chemical hazards associated with traditional trapping techniques
- Lowers detection limits
- Detects metallic and nanoparticle contamination
Ease of Use
- Simultaneously determine nanoparticle and total metals data
- ppt to sub-ppt concentrations
- sensitive and precise nanoparticle measurement
- Flexible reporting options including SECS/GEM
scoutGX Workflow Diagram
Example diagram for direct monitoring of semiconductor process gases using scoutGX.
Inline Gas Exchanger Diagram
Sample gas is exchanged with argon and contaminants are transported to the ICPMS.