scoutTOC – Fully Automated Total Organic Carbon
scoutTOC is a fully automated system for real-time monitoring of total organic carbon (TOC), pH and conductivity in semiconductor chemicals. scoutTOC automatically detects and quantifies changes in these critical properties, and sends a SECS-GEM alert for near real-time monitoring.
- Quantitative analysis of total organic carbon in UPW and waste water.
- TOC range <0.2 to 1000 ppm C
- A single central analyzer monitors:
- Up to 40 sampling points
- Up to 300 m in any direction
- Automate TOC, pH and conductivity analysis
pH and Conductivity
- pH range <1 to >13
- Conductivity range 10-500,000 μS/cm
Ease of Use
- Flexible data reporting options including SECS/GEM
- Automatic calibration
scoutTOC Workflow Diagram
Example diagram for remote monitoring of incoming/outgoing chemicals and process chemicals using scoutTOC.