Sample Introduction Kits
Overview Fluorospray/HF-resistant Kits HF-resistant Kits Single Cell Kits
Complete Introduction Kits for Single Cell ICPMS Applications
Elemental Scientific has developed a complete sample introduction system designed specifically for single cell and nanoparticle applications. This kit is designed for High-Transport Efficiency, Single Cell & Nanoparticle applications.
CytoNeb - single cell nebulizer
- Meinhard high efficiency nebulizer
- Designed to efficiently nebulize single cells without cell rupturing
- Low internal volume & dead volume
- Low backpressure (1 - 50 μL/min = < 50 psi)
- Patented inert PFA quick connects for nebulizer gas and samples lines
CytoSpray - single cell spray chamber
- Spray chamber designed specifically for single cell and nanoparticle applications
- High-transport efficiency
- Separate make-up gas for better transport efficiency
- Includes one-piece ICPMS torch for simple and direct connection to the CytoSpray
Single Cell Introduction Kit
CytoNeb - Single Cell Nebulizer
CytoSpray - Single Cell Spray Chamber
Combine this kit with the microFAST SC to create a Single Cell solution - a complete package capable of nanoparticle analysis, single cell analysis, and can be converted easily to a FAST system for routine analysis.
Each kit includes CytoNeb, CytoSpray spray chamber, one-piece torch, nebulizer gas line, make-up gas line, drain line, sampling lines, peripump tubing, and peripump fittings.
Contact us for more information or for a quotation on the kit below that meets your requirements.
|SC-SI-79||Single Cell Sample Introduction Kit for Agilent 7900/8900|
|SC-SI-83||Single Cell Sample Introduction Kit for Analytic Jena Plasma Quant|
|SC-SI-97||Single Cell Sample Introduction Kit for Nu Vitesse|
|SC-SI-64||Single Cell Sample Introduction Kit for PerkinElmer 2000/5000|
|SC-SI-84||Single Cell Sample Introduction Kit for PerkinElmer 300/350|
|SC-SI-73||Single Cell Sample Introduction Kit for Thermo iCAP RQ/TQ|
|SC-SI-96||Single Cell Sample Introduction Kit for TOFwerk|