PFA-ICN MicroFlow nebulizers are the most flexible high-performance nebulizers
The PFA-ICN is a high-performance, HF-resistant, fast wash-out nebulizer with integrated quick connections for the nebulizer gas and sample. The sample connector incorporates a patented clog-resistant connection making the PFA-ICN suitable for a wide-range of ICP and ICPMS applications.
Features and Benefits:
Full Range of Compatibility• SecureFit for peristaltic pump tubing fitting
• Optimized direct connection to FAST and prepFAST valve-equipped systems
• Ultra-high throughput Soil
• Autodilution and autocalibration prepFAST
• Preferred nebulizer for the full range of ICP and ICPMS applications
SecureFit for peristaltic pump tubing fittingThe PFA-ICN is supplied with the SecureFit CTFE fluoropolymer barbed fitting that securely connects the nebulizer to peristaltic pump tubing for traditional peristaltic pumped applications. SecureFit avoids peristaltic pump tubing coming apart during high speed rinsing between samples for improved reliability.
Automated High-throughputSecureFit is easily removed to directly connect the PFA-ICN nebulizer to a FAST valve for automated high-throughput analysis or to prepFAST for autocalibration and sample autodilution.
Extremely Easy to Clean• Patented PFA long-ferrule anti-clog connector
• Minimal internal volume improves sample throughput and rinse-out
High Sensitivity & Chemically Resistant• HF-resistant with ultra-low blanks
• High-sensitivity performance over the full range of ICP and ICPMS sample liquid flow rates
Engineered to be:
- High Performing
- High Sensitivity
- Chemically Resistant
Request More Information
The PFA-ICN offers a SecureFit for peristaltic pump tubing fitting.