The new and improved SC-μ DX autosampler is now available with a fully integrated electronic control unit. Like the other SC-DX autosamplers the SC-μ DX now has the C6 carriage, a durable long-life carriage and several probe options.
With an innovative modular design, the SC-μ DX can control pumps and rinse stations in a wide range of configurations. The SC-μ DX ensures high precision across the lifetime of the autosampler.
- Integrated control (eliminates external cable)
- C6 carriage assembly
- Dual X-rails
- Variable Z-rail sizes (11”, 14” and 16”)
- Smallest footprint to capacity of any autosampler
- Reset probe
- Dual flowing independent rinse stations
- 360 Spin cap
- Programmable rinse procedure to reduce carryover for specific analyses
- Micro vials to 125 mL bottles simultaneously configured
- Additional samples may be added to racks without interrupting analysis
- Sample volumes down to 500 μL
- Compatible with FAST sample injection system
- Compatible with FAST pre-concentration
- Compatible with FAST LC-ICPMS interface
- Optional enclosure
- SC-FAST Rapid analysis system for increasing throughput, integrating chromatography systems and reducing salt loading of ICP-MS cones.
- Enclosure Protective cover protecting samples from airborne contaminations. ULPA filtered available on request.
- PFA Rinse Delivery System Pressurized rinse cleaning system, giving the lowest possible rinse contamination
- Rack Type The SC-Micro uses both standard mictotitre plates and ESI Micro Racks