The SC-4 DX provides a full-featured autosampler with a small footprint, making it ideal for labs with minimal bench space. It can hold up to 4 standard racks or 6 micro racks. Combinations of standard and micro racks are also possible in the same run. The SC-4 DX is ideal for laboratories with moderate to high sample loads and a variety of sample types.
- Small footprint (295mm x 770mm)
- Dual flowing rinse station, mimics best manual rinse procedure, ensuring fast washout of the previous sample and minimal blank contamination.
- Rigid probe, that can accurately enter small vials without the need for a probe guide.
- Small probe length and short sample tubing improves uptake and washout. Ideal for self aspirating nebulizers.
- Controls the FAST flow injection accessory for high sample throughput or chromatography applications.
- Holds a variety of vials from 0.5mL microcentrifuge tubes to 250mL tall bottles.
- Maximum sample capacity for a given work area, can accommodate from 576 samples x 4mL to 20 samples x 250mL.
- Accomodates up to 10 Standards
- FAST Valve
- PFA-ST MicroFlow Nebulizer
- 2 Sample Probes
- Standards Rack (10 positions)
- 4 Large Racks (21, 40, 60, 90 positions)
- 50mL Standards Vials (10 ea)
- 15mL Sample Vials (60 ea)
- Spray chamber and sapphire injector (Complete System Only)
- SC-FAST Rapid analysis system for increasing throughput, integrating chromatography systems and reducing salt loading of ICP-MS cones.
- Enclosure Protective cover protecting samples from airborne contaminations. ULPA filtered available on request.
- Stand positions the SC-4 DX at an ideal height for the Elan ICP-MS.
- PFA Rinse Delivery System Pressurized rinse cleaning system, giving the lowest possible rinse contamination.
- Rack Type A variety of racks are available for the SC-4 DX.
|Examples of SC-4 DX Rack Configurations
four standard racks (3x7)
six small racks (21 position)
two large racks (2x10), two micro racks (3x7) and a microtiter plate (96 well)