Thermally stabilized inlet system for ICP-OES or ICP-MS
The PC3X is a compact Peltier heated and cooled inlet system which incorporates the ESI cyclonic spray chamber. The PC3X heats or cools the outer walls of the cyclonic spray chamber, reducing the water or solvent vapor loading on the plasma, resulting in enhanced stability and performance. The PC3X can be connected to any ICP-OES or ICP-MS.
The spray chamber can incorporate any 6 mm nebulizer and is ideally suited to the PFA-ST Microflow nebulizer.
- Temperature control from -10°C to +80°C
- Heating function to increase sensitivity
- Cooling function to reduce solvent-related interferences
- Thermal stabilization of spray chamber improves long-term stability
- Stability to ± 0.1°C
- Temperature logging feature
- Last set temperature saved for stand alone operation
- USB or Bluetooth connectivity
- Remote monitoring and control
- Fast rinse-out using PFA-ST nebulizer and o-ring-free cyclonic spray chamber
- PC3X-SSI model for isotope ratio determination or other high precision analyses.
- Completely o-ring-free for organic solvents analysis.
- Organic solvent analysis using PFA-50 nebulizer.
- Aqueous sample analysis using PFA-ST nebulizer.