Elemental Scientific provides a wide range of efficient and chemically inert MicroFlow nebulizers. Changes in design and construction material produce a nebulizer for every application.
General Use Nebulizers:
- PFA-MicroFlow - Has an integrated capillary for self aspiration. Ideal for high purity, low flow (< 100µL/min) applications.
- PFA-ST - Removable external capillary, allows the same nebulizer to self aspirate at a variety of flow rates.
- PolyPro-ST - Economical HF resistant nebulizer, ideal for ICP-OES applications.
Application Specific Nebulizers:
- PFA-Q - Has an internal quartz capillary for applications where the analyte has memory issues with plastic.
- PFA-HS - Capable of running high dissolved solids samples without blocking or loss of performance.
- PFA-LS - For laser ablation applications, produces an aerosol at low gas flow rates, allowing more gas to go through the laser chamber.
- PFA-LC - Specifically for HPLC applications with a low internal volume and typical HPLC fittings.
Quartz and Glass Nebulizers