Capable of running high dissolved solids samples without blocking or loss of performance
- Capable of running high TDS samples
- Larger internal capillary, 300µm i.d. compared to 250µm i.d., prevents capillary blockage
For laser ablation applications, produces an aerosol at low gas flow rates, allowing more gas to go through the laser chamber.
- Designed to work with laser systems
- 20µL/min sample uptake reduces solvent load
- Aerosol generated at low nebulizer gas flow, 0.2—0.3 L/min
- Allows higher gas flow through laser chamber, improving analyte transport
- Ideal for use with ESI's Laser Ablation dual spray chamber
Specifically for HPLC applications with a low internal volume and typical HPLC fittings.
- ST-type design
- Interfaces micro and standard flow chromatography to ICP systems
- Low internal volume, 150µm i.d. compared to 250µm i.d. standard
- Supplied with HPLC standard fittings